Update December 12, 2020
All X-Road Ebikes and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for two (2) year or one (1) year as identified below after receipt of the ebike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF X-ROAD EBIKES.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but X-Road Ebikes will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
• Notify X-Road Ebikes of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within seven (7) days of your receipt of the ebike;
• Provide X-Road Ebikes with a dated picture or video of the damaged Covered Component;
• Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike; and
• Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt. If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, X-Road Ebikes will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks:
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
X-ROAD EBIKES WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING A DATED PICTURES OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
• Contact the X-Road Ebikes Technical Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
• If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
• After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
• You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless X-Road Ebikes agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND X-ROAD EBIKES’ ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. X-ROAD EBIKES’ LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL X-ROAD EBIKES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, X-ROAD EBIKES DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.